You are here: / Store
Bitte beachte, dass es sich um ein Produkt in englischer Sprache handelt.
Designed to be perfect for new players who've never tried Warhammer 40,000, the Recruit Edition is the ideal way to dip your toes into the thrilling world of battles in the 41st Millennium.
Whether you want to try Warhammer 40,000, are looking for the perfect gift for a curious friend, child or relative or just fancy reinforcing your Space Marines and Necrons armies, this set is for you!
Collect your set, build your models and discover how to play in a series of starter missions that make learning the game fun. When you're done, expanding your set with the Elite or Command Edition is simple!
This set contains:
- 20 push fit plastic miniatures, only requiring clippers to assemble (we recommend Citadel Starter Set Clippers or Citadel Fine Detail Cutters – not included) – no glue, no mess, including:
- 1x Royal Warden: An unflinchingly loyal guardian, the Royal Warden is the enforcer of its Overlord’s will. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 32mm Round Base.
- 10x Necron Warriors: The mainstay of the Necron phalanxes, these bipedal warriors obliterate their prey with relentless volleys of atomising gauss weaponry. Each model comes supplied with a Citadel 32mm Round Base, and has a choice of heads and weapons.
- 3x Canoptek Scarab Swarms: Flying hordes of these insectile machines chew through armour, flesh and bone with impunity. Each swarm comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base.
- 1x Primaris Lieutenant: An accomplished company officer, a Lieutenant is tasked with assisting his Captain in every aspect of his duties, and leading his brethren on the battlefield. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base.
- 5x Assault Intercessors: This squad of aggressive combatants tear their enemies apart in melee with reaping swings of their grinding chainswords. Each model comes supplied with a Citadel 32mm Round Base.
- The Warhammer 40,000: Recruit Manual is your 64-page guide to battle in the 41st Millennium. It contains an overview of the Warhammer hobby, background for your new models, and a step-by-step guide to building and battling with your forces, including all the rules you need for your first games.
- A heavyweight paper gaming mat, plus a gloss-finished cardboard tray that can be used to provide scenery for your first battles – transform any kitchen table into an appropriately grim, dark warscape!
- Range rulers and dice – the essential accessories you need for gaming.
- Datasheets – providing you with rules for all the models in the set, plus a set of expansion options for when you want to branch out with new kits.
- A Space Marines Transfer Sheet with over 600 transfers, designed to make adding Chapter-specific details, squad insignia, kill markings and more simple – perfect for when you want to add a final touch to your painted models!
© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2016. GW, Games Workshop, Citadel, White Dwarf, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, Warhammer Age of Sigmar, Battletome, Stormcast Eternals, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likenesses thereof, are either ® or ™, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world. All Rights Reserved.
© Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved. THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY, THE HOBBIT: THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG, THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES and the names of the characters, items, events and places therein are trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to New Line Productions, Inc. (s16)
© 2016 New Line Productions, Inc. All rights reserved. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King and the names of the characters, items, events and places therein are trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to New Line Productions, Inc.