War in Rohan™ (Englisch) - Lord of the Rings LotR - Games Workshop
Since its founding in the Third Age of Middle-earth by Eorl the Young, the kingdom of Rohan has seen more than its fair share of war. From the storied days of Helm Hammerhand to the legendary defence of his fortress during the War of the Ring, the Rohirrim have fought in many battles against their Dunlending rivals, marauding bands of Orcs, and later, the Uruk-hai of Saruman.
This expansion for the Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game primarily focuses on the ruthless assault on the kingdom of Rohan by Saruman’s Uruk-hai and other evil forces loyal to him during the War of the Ring. It features background on the kingdom’s founding, along with a wealth of new rules, Scenarios, profiles and a campaign that allows you to refight some of the greatest battles in Rohan’s history with your collection of Citadel and Forge World miniatures.
Inside this 128-page hardback supplement, you will find:
– History of Rohan: A guide to the realm, from its founding by Eorl the Young to the time of Helm Hammerhand and the troubled reign of King Théoden at the end of the Third Age.
– Scenarios: 24 narrative play Scenarios ranging in size from small skirmishes to mighty clashes let you refight your favourite battles from the books and films, from the burning of the Westfold to the fateful siege of Helm’s Deep.
– War in Rohan Campaign: Link the Scenarios together into a flowing campaign, with each battle having an impact on others.
– Sieges: Brand-new rules for fighting sieges, including siege equipment, profiles for various items and equipment that you might encounter during a siege, as well as internal and external doors found within a castle. Also includes two Siege-specific Scenarios to allow you to recreate siege battles of your own creation.
– Armies: Background, tactics and army lists for Rohan, Lothlórien, Fangorn, Isengard, and Dunland. Includes new profiles for a range of Heroes.
– Legendary Legions: Nine stand-alone army lists representing the forces that fought in famous battles of the War of the Ring including: The Defenders of Helm's Deep, Théodred's Guard, Riders of Éomer, Paths of the Druadan, Uglûk's Scouts, Wolves of Isengard, Assault upon Helm's Deep, and Army of Dunland.
– Miniatures showcase: A selection of Citadel and Forge World models for each of the armies in this supplement.
© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2016. GW, Games Workshop, Citadel, White Dwarf, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, Warhammer Age of Sigmar, Battletome, Stormcast Eternals, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likenesses thereof, are either ® or ™, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world. All Rights Reserved.
© Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved. THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY, THE HOBBIT: THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG, THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES and the names of the characters, items, events and places therein are trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to New Line Productions, Inc. (s16)
© 2016 New Line Productions, Inc. All rights reserved. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King and the names of the characters, items, events and places therein are trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to New Line Productions, Inc.