Bitte beachte, dass es sich um ein Produkt in englischer Sprache handelt.
While the Mortal Realms rage under the fires of countless wars, one scorned figure looks to take advantage and further his unknowable agenda. Be'lakor, the Dark Master, whose schemes have had their twisted tendrils in many momentous events, begins to enact the final stages of his grand ambition. With the beleaguered Stormcast who followed Morathi into the Eightpoints making their retreat back across the Bloodwind Spoil, and the Seraphon beginning their own assault upon Archaon's realm, what could the first and greatest of the Daemon Princes have in store?
The third instalment in the Broken Realms series sees the hidden machinations of Be'lakor come to the fore as the Dark Master begins to take a more direct role in the Mortal Realms' events. The dire consequences will ripple across multiple factions, including an unforeseen alliance between Chaos and Death, the march of the Seraphon's Celestial Stampede, and the introduction of siege warfare to Warhammer Age of Sigmar.
Inside this 112-page hardback book, you'll find:
- The chilling tale of Be'lakor's grand plan to usurp the Everchosen and take his place as the foremost champion of Chaos
- Rules for the Legion of the First Prince, including an expanded warscroll for Be'lakor himself and updated battle traits, spells and artefacts for his Slaves to Darkness warband
- Coalition of Death rules allowing you to play team-based games including 3 or more players, who may need to team up temporarily to take out a threatening foe while keeping an eye out for their so-called 'allies'
- Six battleplans to help you recreate pivotal moments from the story, as well as Realms of Battle rules to represent the unique locations they were fought in
- Rules to tie the battleplans into a narrative campaign depicting Be'lakor's assault upon the Mortal Realms
- A bounty of warscrolls, warscroll battalions and unit updates for Kharadron Overlords, Fyreslayers, Stormcast Eternals, Disciples of Tzeentch, Nighthaunt, and Seraphon
© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2016. GW, Games Workshop, Citadel, White Dwarf, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, Warhammer Age of Sigmar, Battletome, Stormcast Eternals, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likenesses thereof, are either ® or ™, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world. All Rights Reserved.
© Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved. THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY, THE HOBBIT: THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG, THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES and the names of the characters, items, events and places therein are trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to New Line Productions, Inc. (s16)
© 2016 New Line Productions, Inc. All rights reserved. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King and the names of the characters, items, events and places therein are trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to New Line Productions, Inc.
D: Aufgrund von Covid ist mit Verzögerungen der Lieferungen zu rechnen, die Produkte von Games Workshop und Warlord Games beinhalten. Darum können wir die angegebenen Lieferzeiten von Produkten, die wir nicht lokal an Lager haben, nicht immer einhalten.
E: Due to the Covid-Situation you have to expect delays of orders with products from Games Workshop and Warlord Games. As a result we are not always able to meet the specified delivery times for products that we do not have in stock locally.