You are here: / Store
Bitte beachte, dass es sich um ein Produkt in englischer Sprache handelt.
Keep track of your Imperial Navy aircraft and their upgrades with this handy reference card pack.
This pack contains the following cards:
- 18 Imperial Aircraft cards that are ideal references for use in-game for your Thunderbolts, Thunderbolt Furies, Marauder Bombers and Marauder Destroyers. Also includes the 'Blue Devil' and 'Executioner' named aircraft.
- 26 Aircraft Upgrade cards (including ejector seats, infrared targeting, armoured cockpits, and flares or chaff launchers)
- 36 Aircraft Weapon cards (including hellstrike missiles, skystrike missiles, and wing bombs)
- 6 Ground Defences cards (including hydra flak battery, and manticore missile battery)
- 8 Imperial Aces cards, including Dagor-Jarni, Gallus Barret and additional special rules.
You will need a copy of the Aeronautica lmperialis: Wings of Vengeance boxed set or the Rynn's World Air War Campaign book to use the contents of this card pack.
© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2016. GW, Games Workshop, Citadel, White Dwarf, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, Warhammer Age of Sigmar, Battletome, Stormcast Eternals, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likenesses thereof, are either ® or ™, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world. All Rights Reserved.
© Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved. THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY, THE HOBBIT: THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG, THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES and the names of the characters, items, events and places therein are trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to New Line Productions, Inc. (s16)
© 2016 New Line Productions, Inc. All rights reserved. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King and the names of the characters, items, events and places therein are trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to New Line Productions, Inc.